What is FRACTORA?
FRACTORA skin treatment is a fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment that reduces wrinkles to slow the effects of aging and restore skin to its youthful appearance. FRACTORA lets you look and feel younger.
What areas can be treated?
FRACTORA can be used on any areas that can benefit from skin renewal. The most commonly treated areas include: lower eyelid, upper eyelid, smile lines, forehead, cheeks, mouth and neck. Face and body areas that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
Depending on your FRACTORA treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-3 sessions.
How quickly will I see results?
Visible results can be seen immediately, but typically after two weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
What is the benefit of fractionated energy
Fractionated RF energy found in FRACTORA is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro-pins to resurface and restore the skin, providing exceptional results with almost no patient downtime.
What is the benefit of RF Energy?
RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize the collagen. FRACTORA treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
Can this be used in combination with other treatments?
Yes, FRACTORA can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments. FRACTORA can also be combined with additional energy treatments or injectables to achieve a more extensive full face result.
When can I put make-up on after treatment?
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
What kind of post procedure care is required?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.
FRACTORA achieves full-scale treatment depths with customizable fractional energy to improve superficial skin tone problems (photo damage and acne) to deep textural concerns (rhytids and tightening). Achieve spectacular results without the associated downtime, prolonged redness, and pigmentation drawbacks.
- Exceeds results similiar to the best fractional CO2 laser on moderate and deep wrinkles, even on skin type VI.
- Safe to treat off the face with profound contraction on areas like the neck and abdomen.
- Significant resolution of cystic acne and scars (improving acne scarring by 50%).
- Safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with CO2 and other resurfacing energies.
- Less downtime or risk of adverse reactions compared to the best fractional CO2 lasers Multiple settings mimic aggressive fractional CO2, Er: YAG, IR laser and deep (dermal/ sub-dermal) volumetric heating through tips with various depths and pin density configurations.
Before and After Photos