A message from Dr. Soto, Dr. Adlul & Dr. Selvanathar :
We have compiled updated information on our clinic services and trusted sources of information on COVID-19 prevention and vaccination as it unfolds.
Our utmost interest is to ensure your safety and prioritize our response to COVID-19 in an effective way.
We are offering VIRTUAL and IN PERSON visits. You can book an appointment with your doctor using the PATIENT PORTAL or calling us at (905)503-4001.
For those coming to the clinic:
We have taken additional steps to our day to day care :
- We are applying triage criteria to identify those with a potential case of COVID-19
- We are taking additional cleaning and sanitation procedures
- We are prepared with the right tools and knowledge to respond to rapid change developments.
- We have reduced the number of office visits to essential services and those visits that require a physical examination. In addition, we continue offering telephone and video-appointments using the ONTARIO TELEHEALTH NETWORK (OTN)
- For your convenience, we have a new PATIENT PORTAL where you can book an appointment and update your personal information. Please register to access this new feature.
For COVID-19 common questions please access
For COVID-19 VACCINATION questions please access
For safety tips please access