A message from Dr. Soto and Dr. Adlul:
We have compiled updated information on our clinic services and trusted sources of information on the coronavirus infection as it unfolds.
Our utmost interest is to ensure your safety and prioritize our response to COVID-19 in an effective way.
We are now offering TELEMEDICINE services. You can request a phone call from your doctor using the contact form or calling us at 905-5034001.
For those coming to the clinic:
We have taken additional steps to our day to day care :
- We are applying triage criteria to identify those with a potential case of COVID-19
- We are taking additional cleaning and sanitation procedures
- We are prepared with the right tools and knowledge to respond to rapid change developments.
- We have reduced the number of office visits to essential services and those visits that require physical examination.
- We WILL see in our clinic those who require urgent care for conditions NOT related to COVID-19. At this time, we discourage patients to go to a walk-in clinic to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus. If you feel you have COVID-19 related symptoms, do NOT come to the clinic. First, give us a call to properly assess your symptoms and direct you to the COVID-19 Assessment Center if appropriate.
- For your convenience, we have a new PATIENT PORTAL where you can book an appointment and update your personal information. Please register and access this new feature.
- We WILL implement telephone consultations, telehealth and videoconferencing when applicable in order to reduce your exposure
- We have arranged with some pharmacies to have your medications same day delivered to your home whenever possible
For relevant information please review the following links:
For a trusted source of information on COVID-19 please access
Status of Coronavirus infection in Ontario
Ministry self-assessment guide
Social distance in the community
COVID-19 assessment centers:
Before going to the assessment center, please call our office to see if you meet the criteria for COVID-19 screening
Hours of Service for COVID-19 Assessment Centre:
7 days a week starting Sunday, March 15